The Ninety-Nines is open to all female pilots, who look to inspire, share, learn, and encourage other females who are looking to fly…plus we love to have fun! If you’re a female licensed pilot already – or a student pilot – and enjoy sharing your passion with others, we’d love to have you!
The Ninety-Nines have chapters across Canada offering…
- Scholarships have been offered since 1941 through the Amelia Earhart Memorial Scholarships & Awards, plus many of our chapters and sections offer their own scholarships. The AEMSF has awarded over 800 scholarships exceeding $12 Million.
- Mentorship programs help you by participating in and reaching out to other members. You can either find a mentor in your area of interest in aviation, or serve as a mentor yourself!
- Annual Conferences are held around the world, bringing together 99s for networking, seminars and workshops to help you as a pilot and your Chapter/Section grow.
- Aviation and social events are held by all our chapters throughout the year.
- Educational Outreach Resources, we help you create a great experience when presenting to local groups of all ages.
- The 99s Magazine, our bimonthly publication of the Ninety-Nines, featuring members stories, organizational news, and more.
- Girls take flight programs to inspire more young women to pursue their aviation dreams.
Whether you are just starting your flight training, are flying in general aviation, as a professional pilot, military pilot, or glider pilot, we welcome you to join us.
Joining the 99s is one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll have.
Ninety-Nines: A woman who holds a Recreational, Sport or higher grade pilot certificate or is a rated military pilot in similar aircraft or holds equivalent pilot certificates and ratings issued by the appropriate government authority
Student Member: A woman who holds a student pilot certificate or equivalent pilot certificate issued by appropriate government authority
Dues to join the Ninety-Nines, International is as follows.
Canadian Resident Ninety-Nine: US $57 per year
Student Membership: US $35 per year