The Gold Cup Air Rally is open to all women pilots & navigators…
you do not have to be a member of the 99’s!
East Canada Sections GOLD CUP AIR RALLY 2016
July 10 – 12, 2016
This year’s Gold Cup Air Rally starts immediately after the 99s International Conference in Ottawa.
- Sunday July 10th, Depart CYRO (Rockcliffe Airport) after the Conference
- Fly directly towards Trois Rivieres (SYRQ) (136nm) on the north shore of the St Lawrence River
- Cross the St Lawrence River from CYRQ to the south shore, then NE to Mont Joli (CYYY) (228 nm)
- Overnight at Mont Joli
- Monday July 11th, depart to destination airport, Gaspe Michel Pouliot (CYGP) (214nm)
- Awards Banquet in Gaspe
- Tuesday July 12th Depart for home airports
The rally begins 10 am Sunday from Rockcliffe Airport (CYRO) and the final destination is in Gaspe.
Michel-Pouliot Gaspé Airport or Gaspé Airport, is located 3.5 nautical miles west of Gaspé, Quebec, Canada. The airport is non-towered, but has a mandatory frequency linked remotely to the flight service station located in Mont-Joli.
The Registration fee is $99.00 per participant and the rally is open to all women pilots.
Link to the Registration Form. GCAR2016 Registration-EntryApplic-R
Sobeys Urban Fresh
Photos from past Gold Cup Air Rally’s