(rain date Sun June 9,2019)
TERMINUS: Edenvale CNV8
POKER RUN AIRPORTS: Burlington – CZBA, Brampton – CNC3, Buttonville – CYKZ, Collingwood – CNY3, Oshawa – CYOO, Peterborough – CYPQ, Lindsay – CNF4
HOW DO YOU PLAY A POKER RUN?
- Start time: 9:00 a.m. or later at your discretion, from any of the participating airports.
- At 4 of the participating airports you will ‘draw’ a card from the deck for each of your Poker Hand Scoresheets.
- Airplanes must be ‘wheels down’ at the Terminus airport (Edenvale Aerodrome) by 2:30 p.m., where you then draw your final card and hand them to be judged.
- At the 99’s table there will be a volunteer/s, where you go to draw from the card deck a single playing card per Poker Score Sheet, the 99 volunteer will stamp your Poker Score Sheet.
- After your first Hand is stamped, then proceed to pick another card for your other Poker Score Sheet/s.
- Get back in your plane and fly to your choice of the next participating airports, pull your next cards for your Poker Score Sheet Hands.
- Pull a playing card for your Poker Score Sheet Hands at four of the listed airports and then to the terminus for the final 5th card.
- The game is the same as 5-card poker, no draws, no wild cards…best high hand wins.
WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR PLAYER CARDS?
- At the first airport, you may purchase as many Poker Score Sheets as you can safely carry without upsetting your weight & balance!
- We have some players fly Hands for their friends – they do not have to be with you to play.
- Whether you play 1 or 50 Hands, it’s your choice – there is no max number of Poker Score Sheets you can play.
HOW MUCH ARE THE POKER HANDS
Single Hand – $10 / 5 Hands – $30 / 10 Hands – $50
Join us for a fun day of flying
All proceeds go towards the First Canadian Chapter 99s awards, scholarship and educational programs.